The Proguard Eco gloves are intended to reduce the amount of scattered radiation exposure to the hands during fluoroscopic procedures. They are composed of a premium lead-free bismuth formula and ultra-flexible, natural latex. Over 25 years of glove manufacturing experience has resulted in the most comfortable, ultra-thin and tactile glove.
SOLD BY BOX. 1 BOX CONTAINS 5 PAIRS OF INDIVIDUALLY PACKAGED STERILE GLOVES.
- Model: Proguard Eco (C1/C2_
- Composition: Natural Rubber Latex + Bismuth (Lead Free)
- CE Marked: NO
- FDA: PPE
- Sterilized: Ethilene Oxide
- Resterilization: FDA mandates single use
- Allergen Info: Powder Free | Made with Latex
- Features: Anatomically Correct Finger Curvature
- Usage: Procedures requiring high tactile sensitivity