Protech's quality and craftsmanship are fully demonstrated in this ultra light-weight two-piece, back support apron. The tri-tab vest shifts weight from the shoulders to the hips by utilizing a professionally designed elastic back system. When your velcro tabs are engaged the elastic "flexes" your apron's weight burden off your shoulders, relieving your back and providing long-lasting, superior comfort. The skirt features anti-slip fabric on the inner panel for a comfortable, secure fit.
Our premium quickship aprons include:
- Premier Lead-Free, Lead-Free, or Ultralite Lead materials
- Same Day Shipping (on orders placed before 12pm) or within 24 hours
- Thyroid Collar
- CoolGuard Anti-microbial Fabric that is also fluid proof and stain resistant
- Adjustable Buckles (on skirt)
- Flex Elastic - A flexible, stretch material, usually found in the back of an apron, which allows the apron's closure mechanism to "flex" away the apron's burden by shifting weight from your shoulders to your hips; thus relieving your back.
- Anti-slip Fabric - A specialized grip material sewn into the skirt that reduces apron slippage; enhancing comfort and improving the overall fit of your apron.
- Manufacturer - Protech Medical
- Model - QS-TVS
- Protection Coverage - Front & Back Protection
- Closure - Velcro
- CE Marked
- Time to Ship - 24 Hours
- Returns - Subject to 15% restocking fee
- Core Material Options - Premier Ultralite Lead-Free (PR) - Our lightest and most protective material
- Front Lead Equivalence - 0.35 Lead (Pb) Equivalence
- Back Lead Equivalence - 0.25 Lead (Pb) Equivalence