Offering full protection, this back relief design transfers the weight from the shoulders to the hips with the aid of a 6” bonded elastic belt. (See features of our Back Relief belt.) This apron features velcro and buckle closures, as well as a velcro break-away side seam for freedom of movement. Double padded shoulders offer added comfort.
- CE Marked
- Time to Ship - 1-2 days
- Front Protection - Standard 0.50 Lead (Pb) Equivalence
- Back Protection - Standard 0.25 Lead (Pb) Equivalence
- Core Material - Lead-free (SU)
- Manufacturer - Protech Medical
- Model - AP/WABR
- Protection Coverage - Full Protection
- Closure - Velcro (Standard)
- Outer Fabric - Forest Green Ripstop
- Inner Fabric - Black Nylon
- Binding Color - Black
- Our lead-free radiation apron is the lightest protection option available. Premium, non lead, & envrionmentally safe, the lead-free apron is resistant to cracking and folding.
- Attenuates 97% Direct beam radiation at 100kvp.
- Attenuates 100% direct beam radiation at 90kvp.
There is very little change in the protecting capability of the three apron inner material protection options at the Kvp ranges of 75 - 100. A difference does exists, however, in the lower Kvp ranges of 30 - 45. These lower ranges are the most damaging to the human body and this little known fact is why you should choose Protech Medical. We are dedicated to premium quality products that will keep you safe.
Note - Attenuation measurements based on 100 Kvp for Protech aprons.
- Leaded equivalent protection of .5mm thickness attenuates 98% direct beam.
- Lead equivalent protection of .35mm thickness attenuates 96% direct beam.
- Lead or non lead equivalent protection of .25mm thickness attenuates 92% direct beam.
We proudly stand behind our radiation safety aprons with a full guarantee on defects related to workmanship and materials for one year following the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, neglect or use in non-medical/intended uses.