During procedures requiring fluoroscopy, direct beam radiation contacts a patient and “scatters” towards the surgeon and other personnel. “The scattered radiation from the patient comprises the main source of radiation dose to staff.” – International Atomic Energy Agency
Protect yourself and your team with Scatterguard Economy drapes. Tested in accordance with ASTM and IEC standards, ScatterGuard products provide excellent protection for fluoro-lab and operating suite personnel during interventional procedures. They are sterile, lightweight, lead free (disposable through normal waste procedures) and conform to the patient's body.
Price is for 15 drapes (1 box)
PROCEDURES FOR BILIARY SPLIT ACCESS DRAPES
Transjugular intraheptic portosystematic shunt (TIPS)
- Model: SG-BSD-ECON
- Dimensions: 12" x 17"
- Fenestration: 5" Slit Fenestration
- Core Material: Prolite Lead Free
- Protection Options: 0.125, 0.25, and 0.375mm Pb LE
- Shelf Life: Sterile - 3 years after manufature date
- Quantity: 15 drapes per box
- Fabric: SorbeX
- CE Marked: Yes (only applies to 0.25mm LE)
- Certifications: Certified to ASTM F3094-14 and IEC 61331-1:2014 standards.
SCATTERGUARD DRAPE ATTENUATION
|LEAD EQUIVALENCE||ATTENUATION @ 80kV||ATTENUATION @ 100kV|