Diagnostic x-ray procedures frequently require working personnel to remain in the examination room, where they are subject to exposure from secondary radiation. The clear leaded acrylic barrier can provide total-body x-ray shielding during extended procedures. Our clear acrylic barrier rests on an opaque lower panel with smooth-rolling casters giving the barrier great mobility. Its full clear window gives you a modern alternative to old fashioned shieldings barriers.
- The acrylic lead barrier is shipped unassembled but can be easily assembled using a screwdriver and wrench.
- For heavy duty radiation protection barriers please see our lead glass barriers.
- Model - MB/FULL
- Window Dimensions - 24"H x 28"W
- Full Dimensions - 72"H x 28"W
Radiation Protection Information
- Radiation Attenuation Protection - Standard 0.50mm (Pb) Lead Acrylic & Base
- Weight - Starts at 94 lbs