Protect yourself and your team with Scatterguard drapes. Tested in accordance with ASTM and IEC standards, ScatterGuard products provide excellent protection for fluoro-lab and operating suite personnel during interventional procedures. They are sterile, lightweight, lead free (disposable through normal waste procedures) and feature double adhesive backing to prevent slippage.
PROCEDURES FOR MULTIPURPOSE DRAPES
Needle Biopsy or Puncture Procedures.
- Model: SG-MPD
- Dimensions: 13.5" x 17.5"
- Fenestration: None
- Core Material: Prolite Lead Free
- Protection Options: 0.125mm, 0.25mm, 0.375mm LE
- Shelf Life: Sterile - 3 years after manufacture date
- Quantity: 10 drapes per box
- Fabric: Corzorb
- CE Marked: Yes (only applies to 0.25mm LE)
- Certifications: Certified to ASTM F3094-14 and IEC 61331-1:2014 standards.
SCATTERGUARD DRAPE ATTENUATION
|LEAD EQUIVALENCE||ATTENUATION @ 80kV||ATTENUATION @ 100kV|