The Vest Skirt Flexback combines the benefits of a 2-piece vest skirt apron with added support of an elastic back relief belt; You control the amount of comfort by adjusting the inner elasticized quick release belt. The skirt comes standard with an anti-slip fabric in the back.
Our Vest Skirt Flexback includes the following features:
- Adjustable Buckle Set - Adjustable buckle closures ensure a secure fit.
- Flexback Belt - Wraps internally around your back and securely fastens in the front.
- Non-slip Backing (skirt) - Reduces slippage and improves fit.
- Shoulder Padding - Premium foam padding in the shoulders provides extra comfort.
- Apron pocket
*Due to the high variability of our custom products, we will message you after your order is placed to confirm Interior/Exterior Fabric & binding thread color.
- CE Marked
- Time to Ship - 3 - 4 weeks
- Pocket Included
- Front - Standard 0.50 Lead (Pb) Equivalence
- Back - Standard 0.25 Lead (Pb) Equivalence
- Core Material Options - Standard Lead (ST), Lead-free (LF)
- Core Material Thickness - 0.50mm Lead Equivalence FRONT
- Manufacturer - Protech Medical
- Model - AP/VSFB
- Protection Coverage - Full Protection
- Closure - Velcro (Standard)
- Fabric Options - Nylon, Ripstop, Designer, Vinyl
- Color Customization - Exterior, Interior, Binding
Lead Protection Options
- Protech's standard lead is an affordable, highly protective lead vinyl material providing consistent x-ray protection throughout a wide range of kV. IEC certified.
- Ultralite Lead is a lightweight, flexible x-ray protection material created from a mixture of antimony, lead, and durable vinyl. Ultralite lead is roughly 13% lighter than our lead product. (aka T-lite) IEC certified.
Prolite Lead-Free IEC
- Prolite Lead-Free IEC is a light weight, highly flexible x-ray protective material made up of a more concentrated blend of antimony, bismuth, and plasticizers. Prolite IEC is 15% lighter than our lead product. (aka Supreme) IEC Certified.
There is very little change in the protecting capability of the three apron inner material protection options at the Kvp ranges of 75 - 100. A difference does exists, however, in the lower Kvp ranges of 30 - 45. These lower ranges are the most damaging to the human body and this little known fact is why you should choose Protech Medical. We are dedicated to premium quality products that will keep you safe.
Note - Attenuation measurements based on 100 Kvp for Protech aprons.
- Leaded equivalent protection of .5mm thickness attenuates 98% direct beam.
- Lead equivalent protection of .35mm thickness attenuates 96% direct beam.
- Lead or non lead equivalent protection of .25mm thickness attenuates 92% direct beam.
We proudly stand behind our radiation safety aprons with a full guarantee on defects related to workmanship and materials for one year following the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, neglect or use in non-medical/intended uses.