The Vest-Skirt flexback combines the benefits of a 2-piece vest & skirt with the added elasticized support of the flexback apron; You control the amount of back support by adjusting the inner elasticized quick release belt. Each front panel of the vest has 0.50mm Pb, with a total of 1.0mm Pb on the overlap. Like the Vest-Skirt combo, the two piece design shifts 70% of the weight directly to the hips, reducing back fatigue. The skirt features a non-slip, quick release belt for added support. Double padded shoulders offer maximum comfort.
The vest features two 0.50mm Pb panels that create a 1.0mm overlap. The Skirt features a no-slip, quick release belt for added support.
*Due to the high variability of our custom products, we will message you after your order is placed to confirm Interior/Exterior Fabric & binding thread color.
- CE Marked
- Time to Ship - 1 - 3 weeks
- Pocket Included
- Front - Standard 0.50 Lead (Pb) Equivalence
- Back - Standard 0.25 Lead (Pb) Equivalence
- Core Material Options - Standard Lead (ST), Ultralite lead (UL), Lead-free (LF)
- Core Material Thickness - 0.50mm Lead Equivalence FRONT
- Manufacturer - Protech Medical
- Model - AP/VSFB
- Protection Coverage - Full Protection
- Closure - Velcro (Standard)
- Fabric Options - Nylon, Ripstop, Designer, Vinyl
- Color Customization - Exterior, Interior, Binding
Lead Protection Options
- Protech's standard lead is an affordable, highly protective lead vinyl material providing consistent x-ray protection throughout a wide range of kV. IEC certified.
- Ultralite Lead is a lightweight, flexible x-ray protection material created from a mixture of antimony, lead, and durable vinyl. Ultralite lead is roughly 13% lighter than our lead product. (aka T-lite) IEC certified.
Prolite Lead-Free IEC
- Prolite Lead-Free IEC is a light weight, highly flexible x-ray protective material made up of a more concentrated blend of antimony, bismuth, and plasticizers. Prolite IEC is 15% lighter than our lead product. (aka Supreme) IEC Certified.
There is very little change in the protecting capability of the three apron inner material protection options at the Kvp ranges of 75 - 100. A difference does exists, however, in the lower Kvp ranges of 30 - 45. These lower ranges are the most damaging to the human body and this little known fact is why you should choose Protech Medical. We are dedicated to premium quality products that will keep you safe.
Note - Attenuation measurements based on 100 Kvp for Protech aprons.
- Leaded equivalent protection of .5mm thickness attenuates 98% direct beam.
- Lead equivalent protection of .35mm thickness attenuates 96% direct beam.
- Lead or non lead equivalent protection of .25mm thickness attenuates 92% direct beam.
We proudly stand behind our radiation safety aprons with a full guarantee on defects related to workmanship and materials for one year following the date of purchase. This warranty does not cover damage caused by abuse, neglect or use in non-medical/intended uses.